Singingtoes... happy feet, warmed by hand and wool....and a voice that loves to sing. Rare is the moment when there is no song in my head or my heart. Is it your turn to sing?

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I knew it would happen...

The tears. It's plain, simple and always true. When I say farewell to any of my girls there are tears. Tears of joy for the time spent together and some sad tears for the goodbye until next time. There is always such great excitement when we visit. We renew our relationships on so many levels. Amazingly wonderful!

My baby (who is 17 years young) and her friend were here for the weekend. Lots of giggling, planning, teasing and just plain fun. Just how many ways can Mom lose at Dutch Blitz??? Just how cold is it standing by the ice sculptures at 9:30 pm in the wind?? How many times can the little Aerio turn in the church parking lot?? Driving lessons should be left to the pros? Si?? or Oui??

My bad french aside...alles ist gut!!

Pictures to follow...

I finished the last of my pink socks knit ala magic loop. Just need to kitchener the toe then on my feet they go! Yummy for sure.


Til again...
Doll

No comments: