Singingtoes... happy feet, warmed by hand and wool....and a voice that loves to sing. Rare is the moment when there is no song in my head or my heart. Is it your turn to sing?

Monday, December 31, 2007

Weight Loss Challenge



I'm excited to be involved in a challenge from one of the www.toolstolife.com groups. This is something I really need.

Even if I wasn't involved in a formal challenge, weight loss for me has always been a challenge; a hurdle to get over.

My entire approach is different for 2008. I have chosen to better plan my day with enough breathing space for "me" time as well. All this includes proper foods and exercise.

I gained 5 lbs over the last month. Much of that in the last 2 weeks due mostly to inactivity! I know better and will change this one area of my life.

I started today with 15 min of yoga. Nice and slow with really good stretches. My goal is to be able to do a full 60 min practice! This is to happen this next year!

I've planned my food well, with good veggies and fruit. Lots of fresh, green foods to keep me healthy. The candy and chocolate is all but gone. I've saved a wee bit of chocolate so that I don't feel deprived but that's ok because it's my choice to do so.

The picture here is my back yard...all white and fresh just the way each day is in my life.

Today the snow falls gently and although I'll get myself together and off to work I feel no stress or anxiety about it.

I trust your day has started well and will continue to bless you as mine has blessed me!

til again

No comments: